Wednesday 9 January 2008

A day at the hospital tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be at the hospital, hopefully having some treatment for my Crohn's. At the moment, I have this every 7 weeks and it is an infusion (medication given through a vein) which aims to zap some of the T-cells which make inflammation. I'm hoping I will be able to have it tomorrow, although fear that I may not as I haven't been very well for the past few weeks, and normally it is not safe to have the treatment when you are fighting a germ or an infection. But anyway, will see what the docs say!

Even though I'm not very well, I still have a wonderful view of people taking the ski lifts up to the top of the mountain and skiing down again. Although today its snowing so hard, visibility is reduced somewhat.

1 comment:

Cally said...

glad you are blogging again, i hope it gtes to be a habit that will siut you, and help you. I find facebook so hard to go on, to much information, to many names, but with a blog I know I'm linking direct to the person i am thinking of so i check them more often.

will look forward to seeing more snowy pics, and then the mazing ones that will follow in spring, oh, the beauty of alpine springtime!

be well my sweet, i hope you managed your infusion and are getting some rest now. Cxxxx