Thursday 22 January 2009

First snow pictures of January 2009






Here are some pics that I took on a little walk I did yesterday. Unfortunately I couldn't get quite the shots I wanted, as the snow was too deep and I didn't have my snow racquets (or rackets) on. At one point, in trying to get a better shot, I actually sunk very deep suddenly and got my boot stuck! I couldn't get it free so I had to take my foot out of the boot first and then somehow lie on the snow trying not to sink any deeper, and then managed to wrench my boot free (after having to dig it out first! Was a bit scary for a little while as there was no one around either to help me. My foot was totally frozen after (being out of it's boot) and my hands were too. But it was still all good to get some fresh air.

No comments: